IRRS Mission 2011
ENSI intends to maintain the highest standard of quality with regard to its work. For this reason, a group of experts from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will carry out a thorough inspection at ENSI between 21 November and 2 December 2011.
You can find further information on the ENSI inspection carried out by the Integrated Regulatory Review Service (IRRS) in this dossier.
- IAEA recommends strengthening ENSI (11 March 2012)
- Interview with Hans Wanner: “We shall quickly implement the recommendations from the
IAEA experts” (7 December 2011)
- Good marks for Swiss nuclear supervision (2 December 2011)
- “It’s hard work”: Inspectors on inspecting inspectors (28 November 2011)
- The international IAEA team (18 November 2011)
- The 12 modules of the IRRS mission (18 November 2011)
- ENSI undergoes rigorous scrutiny (17 November 2011)