On the occasion of the 27th annual meeting of the CFS, the French-Swiss commission for nuclear safety and radiological protection, Switzerland and France exchanged ideas on various topics in the field of nuclear safety. Here, France expressed interest in the research programme of ENSI.
During the 60th General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI) and the National Atomic Energy Agency of Poland (PAA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
During the 60th General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI) and the Iran Nuclear Regulatory Authority (INRA) signed an agreement.
All companies transporting radioactive material to or via France are required to register by autumn of this year. The French regulatory authority, ASN, has issued a notice to this effect, which came into force in summer 2016.
The experts of the European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group (ENSREG) have joined others in awarding good marks to Switzerland’s nuclear power plants. In their assessment of Switzerland’s National Report for the EU Stress Test, the EU experts conclude that Swiss nuclear power plants meet the international safety requirements in all areas, and Switzerland is even […]
At the 59th General Conference of the IAEA the representatives of the member states held discussions about various topics in the field of nuclear energy. The Swiss delegation with its representatives emphasised the international strengthening of nuclear safety.
POPULAR NEWS ARTICLES
- Switzerland achieves majority in favour of improving the Convention on Nuclear Safety
- “We shall make every possible effort to ensure that nuclear power plants throughout the world become safer”
- ENSI is also focusing on safety culture
- ENSI has a new mission statement
- ENSI follows WENRA recommendation on review of reactor pressure vessels
- Switzerland submits its National Report to the Convention on Nuclear Safety at the IAEA
- Convention on Nuclear Safety ensures high global safety standards in nuclear power plants